APPLY FOR PACIFIC ACADEMY FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
The $5,000 Talent Scholarship of Pacific Academy Foundation is designed to support youth development in arts, sports and academics. To be qualified for the scholarship, the recipients must be dedicated to mastering a special talent and have a strong desire for achievement in academics. In 2020, Pacific Academy Foundation awarded two $5,000 scholarships to well-deserved young talents: José Luis Alvaray and Rose Zhang. We are proud to announce that the application for 2022 has now opened until March 31st, 2022. In light of the ongoing pandemic, the Pacific Academy Foundation may review the terms and conditions of the scholarship and accommodate the special conditions of the applicants as we make the final decisions. Hence, we welcome all eligible students to apply.
Exhibit talent and/or expertise in one or more of these areas: arts and sports
Have received (at least) one award as a top-three finalist at the state or international level
Demonstrate financial need: family lacks the resources to properly assist the student in developing their talent
- Family’s income level may not exceed that of 4x the poverty level (according to the state/national poverty level
requirement) and must provide the most recent tax return
Must be between 7 and 24 years old
Currently enrolls in an educational institute leading to award of an academic degree
There may be a live Audition or Committee Review in early April 2022. We will reach out to qualified candidates for the interview within two weeks after the application deadline.
1. Complete and submit the Scholar Application Form with supporting documents before March 31st, 2022, through one of the methods below:
Via email to info@PacificAcademyFoundation.org,
Via snail mail to:
Pacific Academy Foundation
Attn. Scholarship 2021 Committee
4947 Alton Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92604
Make an appointment and submit in-person to Kelly Chu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Complete and submit the Scholar Application Form along with any supporting documents. You may download the form and email to email@example.com, or submit in person.
3. Be Prepared for an Audition or Committee Review in early April 2021. An audition or committee interview will be scheduled within two weeks after the application deadline.
4. Scholarship winners will be announced and contacted in mid April. The winner will receive financial assistance in grants of up to $5,000 per recipient. You will become one of the Pacific Academy Foundation Scholars for the year.
The Pacific Academy Foundation is eager to hear from you! We are dedicated to supporting exceptional students in the development their talents and gathering resources specific to their needs.